18” Vertical Radius, 24” Horizontal Radius with 12” Flat Expansion in Corner
With the increase in the number of smaller virtual studios being installed around the world, the demand for Pro Cyc’s freestanding System 1.5FS has been on the rise. In reaction to this growing trend, we developed our new System Super 1.5QS freestanding cyclorama cyc wall made out of High-Impact ABS Plastic. This is the same tried-and-true material Pro Cyc uses to make System Super 1.5EZ, System 3EZ, System Super 3EZ, System 4BI, System 4FS and System 4QS.
The advantages of System Super 1.5QS are as follows:
- System Super 1.5QS seamless cyc wall modules will be easier to install because they include pre-drilled holes for quick assembly.
- System Super 1.5QS includes a 12” flat expansion in the middle of the 24” horizontal corner radius; so consistent lighting is easier and sound reflection management is less of a concern
Freestanding System Super 1.5QS allows you to build a seamless cyclorama wall anywhere in your studio with very little invasive construction. The transition from floor to wall is smooth and requires very little space. Because the corner is non-parabolic with a 12” flat center expansion, it reduces noise reflection and provides a longer sweep horizontally for smoother lighting. However, because of the small radius this cyc may not be the solution for everyone. Please give us a call if you are not familiar with its applications.
All of the modules in System Super 1.5QS are trimmed and ready to assemble and install. The floor cove modules have the patented tapered edge for an even transition to adjacent surfaces. This creates an absolutely seamless joint after taping and mudding.
- Corner Modules: Two 45-degree corner modules make up a 90-degree corner that includes a 24” horizontal radius with a 12” wide flat center expansion. The corner can also be expanded by inserting a 48” wide flat column between the 45-degree corner modules.
- Cove Modules: 18” radius x 48" wide
- Material: High Impact ABS Plastic
Best Uses for System Super 1.5QS:
- Small studios where space is at a premium and lighting is full and technical
- Studios where building into sheetrock walls is not an option.
- Smaller TV/film/video production studios
- Colleges, universities and art institutes with limited production space
- In-house corporate video production studios
- Studios outside the US with limited space requirements
- Photographers with small studio environments
Clients Who Use This Product:
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Boulder City High School
- Infinity Sound
- NewTek, Inc.
- Park Place Studios
- Voice of America
- WSMV TV Channel 4