Pro Cyc’s Virtual Green® Chroma Key Paint and Grey Bonding Primer create a flat (non-glossy), fluorescent, painted surface. This system was formulated specifically for use on cycloramas in virtual reality production studios – and it is the best possible color match for Pro Cyc’s Virtual Green® Pro Matte® Flooring*
Competing primer and paint systems require two coats of primer and three coats of paint. Pro Cyc’s primer and paint offers superior coverage compared to other brands. One coat of Pro Cyc’s Grey Bonding Primer is all that is ever needed to provide a consistent substrate. Two generous coats of Virtual Green® Chroma Key Paint applied in accordance with our Application Instructions usually achieves full coverage on your green screen set. Our special formulation was created specifically to save you money since you should use two coats less overall.
Pro Cyc’s Grey Bonding Primer and Virtual Green® Chroma Key Paint have been tested and approved by professional painters who unanimously lauded the quality of this system over other brands used in the industry.
In addition to being a superior quality paint in terms of coverage, luminance for chroma key compositing, and texture, our chroma key green paint is color matched to our Virtual Green® Pro Matte® Flooring. So if your studio already uses Pro Matte® or you are thinking about going to a solution where you never have to paint the floor, Pro Cyc’s chroma key green screen paint is definitely the solution for you.
– Can be used with or without Pro Cyc’s Virtual Green® Pro Matte® Flooring*
– One gallon of Virtual Green® Chroma Key Paint covers approximately 300 square feet (27.87 square meters) with one coat (minimum two coats required – and Pro Cyc recommends purchase of one gallon for every 100 square feet to be covered to ensure extra for future touchups)
– One gallon of Grey Bonding Primer covers approximately 300 square feet (27.87 square meters) with one coat
– Green screen paint and primer cleans up with warm soapy water
– VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) meets legal requirements of all counties in all 50 states
– Lead and mercury free
– Manufactured in the USA
*Paint and primer must be used in conjunction for best results