Freestanding, Quick Seam System For Portable Applications Within Your Facility*
With all the same features of our System 4FS, this cyclorama system adds the unique element of portability via the patented caster assembly that attaches to the leg supports. With a quick flip of a foot-activated lever, each caster will lower or lift the cyc off the studio floor. After the caster set is engaged, your System 4QS can be rolled around the studio with very little effort.
This system was specially designed as for virtual reality users. System 4QS was also designed for repeated assembly and disassembly.
*Pro Cyc Installation is available for this system
- The Pro Cyc Green Screen Cyclorama at 2019 NAB Trade Show
- NAB 2019 Pro Cyc Virtual Set Green Screen Demo with Ross Video
- Free Standing Green Screen Cyc Wall Time Lapse – NAB 2014
- Building Pro Cyc System 4QS Freestanding Green Screen Cyc Wall at NAB 2014
- Pro Cyc Green Screen Chroma Key Virtual Set Demo – from NAB 2013
- Pro Cyc NBC Election Green Screen 2008 Virtual Set Studio
- Pro Cyc Freestanding Cyc Wall – 360 degree view of System 4QS
- Building a Portable Cyclorama – Pro Cyc System 4QS Freestanding Cyc Wall
CONTACT US DIRECTLY
Creating the perfect studio often requires a personal touch, and that’s what we’re here for. Whether you prefer to speak with a specialist on the phone, come for a visit, or send us your questions through our contact form, this is the place to start.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Using our customized quote form, answer a series of simple questions, provide a few measurements, and if you have drawings or diagrams of your studio space you also can upload those here. One of our system specialists will get back to you promptly, usually within one business day.