5’ Radius System For Built-In Applications*
If you have the space, this is the ultimate in a cyclorama system. Pro Cyc’s System 5 is designed for large stages and studios where an extremely rugged and durable installation is required. The large 5’ radius coves are made from molded fiberglass and can withstand extreme punishment from cars, furniture groups, and large studio crews with equipment.
The generous 5' radius provides an easy-to-light background in any shooting situation. Cove and corner sections provide smooth gradual transitions between floors, walls, and ceilings.
To make this the system with no limits, we went even further. System 5 is available with a 90 degree corner, or 45 degree corners. Cove sections are 8’ wide or 4’ wide and can also be custom made in any size to fit your particular studio footprint.
*Pro Cyc Certified Installation is available for this system
- Corner Module: 90 degree or 45 degree with a 5' radius
- Cove Modules: 5' radius x 8' or 4' wide (custom lengths are also available)
- Material: Fiberglass
- For built-in installations only
Best Uses for System 5:
- Perfect for large studios hosting products such as cars, trucks, etc...
- Ideal for rental studios
- If a TV or film studio has the permanent space available, this is the perfect cyc
- Ideal for any studio with the need to be able to shoot in a variety of lighted settings, from full technical lighting to mood to graded lighting
- Television and film production studios
- Rental Studios
- Commercial Photographers with adequate studio space
- NASA (they have one)
- Auto Studios
Clients Who Use This Product:
- Acme Scenery Co.
- American Muscle
- Consumers Union Test Center
- Daylight Productions
- Florida State College Jacksonville
- Immersive Media
- Indian River Community College
- McKinnon & Harris
- Media Garden
- Merit Construction
- Myers4, LLC
- NFL Sports
- Reliable Industries
- Resolution Digital Studios
- Scott K. Brown Photography
- Troublemaker Studios
- UnReel Digital Film School
- WEDU Tampa