3’6” Vertical Radius, 5' Horizontal Radius, Built-In System With 45° Corner Design Features*
System 4BI comes with a 2-inch, 90-degree return at the top of the floor coves and along side of the corner modules. This return requires the user to build a false wall that can accommodate wiring or extra insulation. If neither of these two features are important to you, please consider System Super 3EZ.
Our System 4BI provides an additional degree of configuration to a cyclorama. This system is the choice for the “true professional.” An expanded corner can be created by placing any number of cove modules between the 45° corners. With a 3’6” vertical radius and a 5’ horizontal radius, lighting the corner is easy and allows users to shoot multiple angles. This non- parabolic corner reduces noise reflection so common with symmetrical (90 degree corner) cycloramas. For this reason, System 4 BI is an excellent choice for video, post production, and virtual set technology.
This built-in version of our state-of-the-art cyclorama system has no height restrictions and can be used in large or small studios for any application.
Modules arrive drilled and trimmed. The top of each module has an additional 6” of flat plane beyond the 3’6” radius to guarantee a smooth transition from cove to wall. Joints are finished with conventional user-supplied dry wall construction.
*Pro Cyc Certified Installation is available for this system
- Corner Module: 45° with a 3'6" radius
- Cove Modules: 3'6" radius x 4' wide
- Material: Hi-Impact ABS Plastic
- For built-in installations only
Best Uses for System 4 BI:
- A very effective and affordable solution for television and film studios
- Perfect for news sets with 1-6 people
- Often used for post production
- As a photography studio for small to medium sized products (e.g. small cars, motorcycles, etc...)
- Any application where studio design and/or sound is of high importance
- Ideal for virtual set backgrounds
- News agencies and studios
- Cable TV studios
- Home shopping channels
- Government agencies
- Corporations and companies with in-house studios
- Colleges, universities, and art / technical schools
- Studios utilizing virtual reality technology
Clients Who Use This Product:
- Anning Johnson
- Anning-Johnson Co.
- Barbizon Light of New England
- Barbizon Light of the Rockies
- C.W. Brown Inc.
- Calumet Photographic
- CINEQUIPT INC.
- Convergence Technology
- Cox Communications
- Dell Photo Studio
- Digital FX Inc.
- HQ USAF TV Center
- Integrated Lighting Systems
- Jones Apparel Group
- LA Center Studios
- Messer Construction
- Oklahoma Publishing Company
- Oppenheimer Funds
- Paskal Lighting
- Quinnipiac University
- Seminole Community College
- Sinar Bron
- Three Angels Broadcasting Network
- Triple Horse Productions
- University of Advancing Technology